Intoxicated Driver Kills Mother And Daughter

Tragically, a young mother and her five-year-old daughter were killed in a terrible accident caused by a suspected drunk driver.

On Sunday morning, while strolling in Plymouth, Devon, Destiny Harrison, 25, and her daughter Linnea were involved in a terrible accident.

Destiny was praised by those close to her as a strong, attractive young woman who was a loving mother to Linnea. Her five-year-old was shown to have an energetic demeanor and consistently bring happiness to everyone she encountered.

After her arrest on suspicion of death by reckless driving and driving while intoxicated, a 74-year-old Plymouth woman was released under investigation.

A massive gathering of loved ones gathered at the intersection, paying their respects with flowers and teddy bears.

The mourners remained at the crash scene in the pouring rain, hugging each other and affixing flower bouquets to the metal railings.

Destiny’s brother Orin welcomed everyone and shared a GoFundMe link to help with the burial costs.

According to reports, the 74-year-old lady is currently in detention on suspicion of two counts: driving while intoxicated by narcotics and causing death by negligent driving.

The route is exceedingly hazardous and accident-prone, according to locals. Careless drivers careen over the hilltop without stopping.

A store owner who lives in the neighborhood expressed shock that something similar hadn’t happened sooner, saying there have been more minor collisions in the region.

As they walk to and from school, the children’s repeated crossing of the road is terrifying.

At about 9:45 a.m. on March 24th, emergency personnel were notified of the accident on Victoria Road. Two pedestrians and a Nissan Qashqai were involved.

The South Western Ambulance Service sent three ground ambulances, two air ambulances, and a quick response vehicle to the scene.

The Devon and Cornwall Police Sergeant Steve Hawkins reported receiving a call about a car crash involving a woman and a child. The fire department and ambulances were at the site when the victims were pronounced dead.