Ted Cruz Targeted By Wannabe Assassin, Manhunt Launched

(PatrioticPost.com)- According to a report broadcast on Sunday by KWTX, a warrant has been issued for the arrest of Isaac Ambe Nformangum from the Houston area. Nformangum is accused of threatening to kill Texas Senator Ted Cruz and other Republican leaders over the platform of the party in regards to voting rights.

After receiving a complaint about a threatening phone call made to Cruz’s Houston office, the Harris County Sheriff’s Office opened its investigation on June 27.

The caller reportedly said he was just one of the numerous African-American people that Cruz represents here in Texas. It is important to note that he had just finished reading the platform for the Texas Republican Party for the year 2022, and it is pretty clear that Cruz and his colleagues aim to have the Voting Rights Act abolished rather than reauthorized.

“Every last one of your Republican colleagues to have signed off on that platform is to be and found and, is to be found and killed, be it by a bullet to the face or by the smashing of a brick in your skull. It is a civic duty of every American citizen or resident to see to it that every last one of your colleagues is to be killed. Killed. Be it by finding you in a public space or by trailing you to your very, by your very public homes. The addresses of which are public knowledge. You and every one of your colleagues is to be shot dead. Found and killed. You sick pieces of human scum will not have the (explicit) audacity to aggressive any further and to strip us of our rights like you did our grandparents so many years ago. You’ll be found and killed. As a civic do you have every American to do so (explicit). (explicit) Rafael. You piece of human scum.,” the caller said.

According to KWTX’s report, the law enforcement officials could connect the phone number to a person who shared the same surname as the suspect and to his account on Instagram.

According to Fox 26, Nformangum, 22 years old, was taken into custody at the end of the previous month but was later let free on July 3.

According to Click2Houston, he did not appear in court on the day that had been scheduled for him this past Friday, and he is still at large.