Prince Andrew Will Not Interviewed By Incompetent FBI

(PatrioticPost.com)- Now that Ghislaine Maxwell has been convicted for her involvement in Jeffrey Epstein’s sex trafficking, the FBI is not expected to further question Prince Andrew Duke of York regarding his relationship with the pair.

Two years ago, there was immense public pressure for the Duke to speak with US prosecutors about his friendship with Epstein. But with Epstein dead and Maxwell guilty, the FBI has not pressed the issue.

Prince Andrew also caught a big break in the lawsuit brought against him by Epstein victim Virginia Giuffre after he and Giuffre reached a settlement deal in the case last week.

Joint papers were filed in Manhattan federal court last Tuesday showing both parties had agreed to a settlement and have stipulated the case be dismissed sometime in the next month.

The sum of the settlement deal will not be publicly disclosed. However, some estimate the total to be somewhere around $12 million.

Accompanying the settlement filing was an unsigned letter from the Duke’s lawyers stipulating that the Duke “never intended to malign Ms. Giuffre’s character.” The Duke also acknowledged that Giuffre is “an established victim of abuse” and suffered from “unfair public attacks.” However, the Duke does not admit any wrongdoing in the letter.

According to the letter, the Duke “regrets his association with Epstein.” And to “demonstrate his regret,” the Duke pledges to support “the fight against the evils of sex trafficking.”

Settling the case will spare Prince Andrew any potential embarrassment that may have come to light through depositions and other discovery materials.

Just last month, Giuffre’s attorney David Boies told the BBC he didn’t believe Giuffre was interested in a strictly financial settlement. But in a statement last Monday, one of Giuffre’s attorneys said she was happy with the outcome.

According to the UK Telegraph, the undisclosed settlement will likely be paid in part by her Majesty Queen Elizabeth through her private Duchy of Lancaster estate. The UK Daily Mail reported that there is also speculation that the Duke sold his $24 million ski chalet in the Swiss Alps to help pay the settlement.