(PatrioticPost.com)- Black Lives Matter, the neo-Marxist revolutionary organization presented as a moderate force for good by the media, is blackmailing businesses in Louisville. Activists representing the group sent a list of demands to non-profits and businesses in the East Marker District in downtown Louisville and detailed the repercussions if the businesses do not comply with their demands.
Some of the demands included reparations for slavery, despite none of those making the demands having ever been slaves.
According to local ABC News affiliate WHAS11 News, Black Lives Matter extremists handed out letters to businesses that listed “repercussions of non-compliance.” Those repercussions – or threats – are listed below:
• Reduction in Racial Index Score/bias report to the Better Business Bureau.
• Social Media Blast: Notification, via all social media platforms, of non-compliance.
• Boycott: Public boycott, coordinated through social media and mail announcements, of your NuLu establishment AND any other business ventures owned by you.
• Protest: Visible, media-covered demonstration/sit-in outside your establishment.
• Invasive Reclamation: Placement of booths/tables outside your establishment where competing Black proprietors will offer items comparable to those offered by you.
The full letter posted by the Democrat-supporting extremists was shared by a local reporter, and it’s terrifying. It tells local businesses that they must have a minimum 23% of black staff (including management), and use a minimum of 23% black retailers or make a recurring donation every month of 1.5% of net sales to local black groups. Business owners would also need to undergo “diversity, equity, & inclusion training” for all their staff, which should be conducted by “black women leaders.”
The Daily Wire obtained a similar letter with additional demands, which also stated that Louisville businesses would need to display a statement attached in the letter, or customize their own, which shows their “support for the reparations movement.”
The letter also said that businesses would need to introduce dress code policies that don’t “Inherently discriminate against black folks, women, and the transgender community.” Specifically, the letter says that businesses should be more open to different hairstyles.
Oh, and they should make more of an effort to hire black entertainers at their businesses. And if they don’t, they’ll face the “repercussions” described above.
How would you react if extremists started telling you how to run your business?